When your Kid's get wings....





My oldest is 22yrs old now now...


he's untied the apron strings a long time ago!
A very independent thinker he is!
Responsible fella! although he acts like he is not..and rebels in my presence...
He's someone who knows his heart and head very well. He knows how to achieve his goals...nothing like what I was at that age...
Can't imagine he'll soon be off to finish studies To AIT Thailand after  a short stint at Dialog in Sri lanka-which will be considered as Industrial training.
I am proud of my son..

He looove's his sis to death and is tough with her too...His way of toughening her up to face the world...proud of this man in my life!
Acting tough!
Feeding dad ..!!
.













My youngest turned 20Yrs..
daughter's are special -she get's me....and is pretty patient with me...
A mother in training I am all my life really. She's gonna study Psychology , Sociology and English Lit at Christ University, Bangalore! I am proud of her...She is totally lovable and very creative and patient!

i am missing her already! God Bless you Avi!! 

Comments

Popular Posts