Resurrection year -I won this book!

Resurrection Year BookNow that Resurrection Year is released, the secret is out. The ‘broken dream’ I’ve been mentioning these last few months is that Merryn and I have never been able to have children. In this video and podcast I tell our story of infertility, IVF, and attempted adoption, and how we were able to start again after bringing the dream of a family to an end.

Reading it slowly...relishing it!



Sheridan Voysey <sheridan@sheridanvoysey.com>
Jun 10

to me
Hi Angela.

Thank for the kind feedback. I actually had you down as one of the winners for the recent Resurrection Year Photo competition, so please find a digital copy of the book attached. I do hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave a review on Amazon.com for it afterwards!

Many blessings to you

Sheridan

Sheridan Voysey
Writer | Speaker | Broadcaster

 

Comments

Popular Posts