You walked out on me


You
You walked out of my life
Leaving me,feeling all alone
A candle that was burning,
Suddenly went out
And you didn't even know it,
when you walked out!
You told me I was not enough
The other will please you more!
How could you?
If you said " Ï love you so!"
It was not so long ago,
You held my hand and said,
"baby my life is nothing without you"
And then you walked away!
Like a candle,
whose light was burning bright and clear was I.
The day you walked out on me,
everything turned to night!
The Light went out,
And now I wonder,
Who will light it again in my life
Is it you or someone who's "real inside"
Now I see you
looking through empty eyes!
Is she pleasing you more than I?
You thought your world will be better
Canceling me out of you life by choice
Is it worth it?
Tell me now
Was it right?
Lyrics by Angie Seneviratne  angie e seneviratne. copyright reserved

Comments

Popular Posts