Beware of scammer's





I was right royally taken for a ride...as i met this person on a Christian Website,

I got out just in time, when he asked me for money ..I knew.
Thank God I didn't fall prey.

Another friend advised- as follows:

If you are on the internet the best way to check people, is asking them to come on skype or make a video of themselves.
The Nigerians or many African countries are up to many scams. 
Mostly they target American women, often they are blinded and have spent dear amounts, paying scammer's
There are  Identity thefts too.

Comments

  1. Everyone who reads this , please remember , this post is here as a warning to all you trusting women and men out there..if someone is rushing you, speeding up decisions..then beware...love can change things overnight..but to take root it must take its course. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts