Something out of the ordinary, even bad things can be turned around, if you are a child of God!





A letter to a stranger-( i was scammed well and good...but this resulted ..while i was being scammed ...one of the good things , out of bad)!


Children are a gift from the Lord!

Hello Mike!

How are you?
When your Dad asked me to write you, that you were waiting to hear from me,

I was surprised.
I chose to write to your Dad, fairly soon, as his response to my mail

 was very straightforward, like the man he is.
He just said please write to me on..and gave me his email..and then for the last 11 days we have been corresponding almost non-stop!


He seems to be an amazing man, and I haven't even heard his voice yet!
I hadn't seen a pic of him so I asked him and he sent me these two..which I'm attaching..
Your pic within the pic jumped out at me, you seemed so angelic and sweet. I had no idea you were so small. I thought u may have been older. 



I was wondering how much you may have endured with your mum's illness and her passing. I'm sure your Dad,has been your, strength and support.
And you've come through the difficult time,amazingly. You are right to have asked him permission  to stay where you are happy and he is so great to let you have that freedom at such a young age.
I'm sure you are,doing him proud, he is so proud of you, and loves you so much.


I think you could do something nice for him, with Father's day approaching this Sunday. I do hope you will meet him sooner.
Do you think you can write him a letter, make him a card maybe, telling him what a wonderful Dad he has been, to you all these 14 yrs of your life.
I think he will love it!


And I can confidently say I'm beginning to fall for him, although I am maybe 20000 miles away.
I am hoping you can tell me something you would like me to know about him too!
Will you also do me a big favor?
Please get him to download Skype, viber and whatsapp !
He is so not a techy! Lol!?


And I want you to please watch a movie called..Sleepless in Seattle with him..and tell me his reaction!


I do believe that children are a gift from the Lord. I have two myself. My son is 23, he is studying electronics  and my daughter is  studying Psychology. 

Maybe you could google these places on google maps.
 We are from ----------a small island in the Indian ocean, described as a teardrop, a pearl etc.
Its a tropical island just like Dominican rep., you will love it here!


Well I do hope to see your Dad and you soon in ------, if all things work together and the jigsaw puzzle fits..he has promised to fly out with you!
 So I'm hoping and praying and asking for Gods direction that He will lead me to decide soon.
I don't want to be unfair to your Dad, I want to mean those words" I love you" so deeply and would like it never to change. 
Its a big decision for me as I hv been single for over 13 yrs.
So I've asked your Dad to give me a little time.


Will you also pray.. For me, us?
And if you have a Bible, please read
Luke 18: 14-18
Or google it!


So Mike, that's all from me for now, please write and tell me what you enjoy doing for fun and to relax, how your studies are going, and what your goals AND aspirations are for the future.


Stay blessed,
Love
Angie 


( i dont think there was a Mike, or a son for that matter, if there was ...then My God Bless and protect him from this wild person, who maybe his DAD)! I was totally scammed and i feel so stupid..but it has made me less vulnerable and also made me stronger and patient and also in a position to help/advise someone else who may be are getting scammed!

Comments

Popular Posts