In Christ's presence, live!


In Christ's Presence Live


As I reminisce and ponder on the past
I ask myself where I would be but for His grace 
Would I be in a mire, wounded and afraid, wrapped up in self pity
or would I, assured of Gods grace, 
 be soaring free?
Feelings of tenderness then fill my heart
And my lips utter praise 

Free to be myself with God's hand in mine
Not being shoved or pushed but gently leading me
Where I should go, without fear and trembling, on the rocky path before

As I trust in His guidance and let go of my will
He leads me beside  still waters
And  calms the roaring winds

I wonder sometimes what the future holds
then am reminded of God's constant presence 
and words of assurance  flows
I was not alone I came through it all 
Yes it was my life's broken trail but I was carried along

I must  remember to stand tall 
And  the courage will come as I  journey on 
Even the passion and love, though an illusion now

And so I will strive to choose the path he has for me each day
However uncertain or unsure I feel I will take that step everyday
Hoping for a better day and trusting in Jesus 'cos there's no other way




Comments

Popular Posts