The funeral of my beloved brother Sidney Gnaniah took place yesterday.

The family and I take this opportunity to show our gratitude to all who supported us at this difficult time.
Our grateful thanks go out to our family and friends, to the clergy, Fr. Nihal Fernando Fr. Hashan de Mel, the undertakers and also the government officials who guided and supported us through the procedures following a death at home in a new territory. The OIC and officers at the police station, Grama Sevaka, JMO etc who Sid their job well.
Without partially-a huge thank-you.
To all our family and friends , here and abroad who supported us the siblings and my Mum, by your visits( funeral was in the suburbs) face to face, online and sharing our grief through your loving words personally and through social media......thank-you.
As my son mentioned ..this is the first passing of a close loved one since my Father passed away 41 yrs ago....We will grieve for a long time and and revisit every thought thought shared and memory and interaction we had with Sidney for awhile. I know you will continue to support us so thanks once again.
@theedgeoftheabyss






Comments

Popular Posts