Rough Cuts- My very own!

                            
                                                                    





I believe!
I am a Christian, a child of God, born of the flesh of human parent's but born again

spiritually through faith and belief in the Son O God -Jesus Christ who gave himself

freely as a sacrifice for all time. His suffering and death on the cross, the shedding

 of His most precious blood created a new way to my Loving Father God-So now I am free
 ,
 from everything , really free.
I am free to choose Life or death at an given moment.

 But because the blood of Jesus has cleansed me from all my sin , i am motivated

by His love and HIS INDWELLING HOLY SPIRIT to do His will.

His will requires that I live a resurrected life, with bondage to none.

I also don't live for myself, but to serve others(that's really tough, and it's a choice and I am willing to make it)!

I also should not  judge others" but i do but then again Jesus has provided a way out - I can
confess my sin

and ask Him to wash me and make my soul as white as snow.

He is faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

My goal is that God should be glorified, in and through my life so that I will be

a witness for HIM and Christ in me will draw others unto HIM.

Copyright reserved –Angie E Gnaniah Seneviratne***  June 2013





Crying Out...
 

Abba Father
I need to tell you,
so many things need your touch,
Abba father, I need to tell you, I have tears in my eyes,( I need to cry), 
It's so hard to see the way ahead
It's  so dark and dreary 
Will I see the light...
 
Chorus

Abba Father I know I love you
Abba Father I am your child
I need your forgiveness and 
Cleansing that makes me right
Keep me in your presence ,
All the way!
Till I meet you face to face
 
 
 
Abba Father I know I love you
I want overflowing joy and
gladness to fill my heart,
peace to replace the pain, I feel inside
I want to see you and know YOU
I want your light to shine 
Into my life
to lift the darkness and the
pain..
make me feel close to you once again.


Words composed by - Angela E Seneviratne .*Copyright reserved*17th July 2006

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts