Reminiscing on my 20 years of service Awarded by Union Bank of Colombo Plc UBC

I began my career at Union Bank in Mar 1995. It was a lovely surprise to hear that I was receiving and inaugural award!

 UB Long Service Award to you at the Dinner Dance on the 28th of November 2015.


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angela Seneviratne <angela@unionb.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: INVITATION
To: Ravi Jayasekera <ravij@unionb.com>
Cc: Indrajit Wickramasinghe <indrajit@unionb.com>, Thiroshani Ratnayake <thiroshanir@unionb.com>, Manori Harshani Santiago <harshanis@unionb.com>



Dear Ravi,


I've not many words to express the joy I feel at this landmark gesture in the history of Union Bank!

I will gratefully receive it as I'm excited as I was on my very first day on the job way back in March 1995.

The Bank is in a good place now, innovating, changing, leading trends in the market, moving forward and upward, appreciating and celebrating people which were all key values, right at the inception of the Bank. Sometimes going back to basics of life and business in this complicated world is all it takes and you have made this possible. All I see is a great future for the Bank and for me a beautiful journey along with all of you...definitely to make the rest of my life the best of my life!


With much gratitude to you and Indrajit and all others who made this award possible.


Best regards,

Angela E. Seneviratne
Manager- Service Quality

Speech



Comments

Popular Posts